Premium Chester carports can be used as stand alone buildings, have the flexibility to have one two or three sides enclosed and can even be added on to another timber building such as stables or a workshops.
We use either 150mm x 150mm (6″ x 6″) oak support posts framing and attractive curved bracing or pressure treated softwood, depending upon the chosen specification.
- Eaves height of 2464mm.
- Oak or pressure treated softwood support posts, headers and curved bracing.
- All sides open, as standard.
- 22.5° roof pitch with black/shaded red/shaded brown Onduvilla lightweight tiles underlined with OS roofing boards.
- Specialist British Standard (BS) roof trusses.
- Each apex is shiplap clad.
- Coloured Onduvilla lightweight tiles.
- Increase pitch to 35° to accommodate slate or clay tiles.
- Full Hip or Barn Hip profile (not available as online diy kit)