This premium double carriage house from our Chester range comes complete with an oak support beans, headers and bracing to the front. Brand new stock clearance.
Installed price excludes delivery (which is free in some areas) and VAT.
- 6.1m x 5.4m with an eaves height of 2.464m and ridge height of 3.9m
- Pressure treated 19mm (finished size 16mm) shiplap cladding
- 3 x 150mm x 150mm oak support posts, strengthened oak headers and oak curved bracing
- Staddle stone under centre post
- Specialist BS roof trusses OSB boarding and 22˚ pitch
- Your choice of shaded Onduvilla tiles (see full spec for details)
- Guttering to front and rear, soffits and fascias to all sides of the building.
- Image shown is a guide to a similar building, please speak to a member of the team for exact specification
To deliver, install and bolt down onto a flat and level concrete base with a single course of semi- engineering bricks (prepared in advance by others - we can help with specification for this base)