With a raised ridge height and increased pitch the Chester carriage house is a stand out barn which can also be specified to accept clay or slate tiles (with optional 35° pitch). Adding in an optional upgrade to oak support posts, headers and bracing at the front completes this timeless barn which is at home in country settings. Robustly built to stand the test of time.
- 2464mm to eaves, pressure treated timbers externally and internally (excluding roof purlins).
- Pressure treated 100mm x 50mm pressure treated timber framing.
- An eco-breather membrane is placed between the studwork and exterior cladding.
- Guttering to both front and rear elevations.
- 150mm soffits and fascias to all sides of the carriage house ( 22.5° roof pitch only)
- 22.5° roof pitch with black/shaded red/shaded brown Onduvilla lightweight tiles underlined with OS roofing boards.
- Specialist British Standard (BS) roof trusses.
- Roof pitch can be optionally be increased up to 35° to accommodate slate or clay tiles (tiling to be completed by your own contractor).