This is a perfect base building if you want to make a hobby space, office or workshop that you will spend more time in. Increased size pressure treated framing leaves plenty of room for insulation and the upgraded Onduvilla roof tiles add to the aesthetics.
- Eaves height of 2.235m.
- Pressure treated 100mm x 50mm timber framing.
- Increased size high-quality shiplap (Ex. 19mm finished size 16mm) external cladding.
- Black Onduvilla lightweight tiles, underlined with OS roofing boards. (other colours available)
- Single 838mm (w) Personal Door in own frame with rim lock and pull handle
- Pressure treated window 980mm x 659mm single glazed (1 fixed and 1 opening pane).
- Guttering and downpipe to front and rear of Workshop.
- 75mm x 50mm timber flooring structure, covered with OS board.