EX-STOCK WORKSHOP / GARDEN ROOM
1 x 4.2m x 2.4m x 2.362m to eaves Workshop / Garden Room
Built in pressure treated 19mm Shiplap exterior cladding (16mm finished size); to include the following additional features:
- The framing size of your building will be manufactured using 75mm x 50mm, pressure treated timber.
- Your Workshop / Garden Room will be lined internally throughout to eaves with an eco- breathable membrane between the timber framing and exterior cladding. The external walls are diagonally braced for extra strength where necessary.
- 2.362m to eaves height and approx. 3.4m to ridge height with 35º pitch, including depth of floor structure.
- 1 x 915mm wide Vac Vac treated, joinery grade personal door, framed, morticed, ledged and braced with top half of door incorporating a 736mm wide x 1066mm high double glazed pane. Door secured with a five levered morticed door lock, hung with butt hinges, in a pressure treated door frame will sill. Outward opening.
- 2 x 1200mm x 1050mm joinery grade, double glazed windows (one fixed pane / one opening pane), secured from the inside.
- Floor structure constructed using 50mm x 50mm pressure treated floor joists, spaced at 300mm centres and covered with 18mm Ply
- Guttering and down pipes to both 4.2m eaves elevations, as standard.
- Black Onduvilla roof tiles* underlined with 18mm OS roofing boards, supported by 125mm x 50mm roof purlins. (A choice of Onduvilla tile colour alternatives are available**).
- Flooring structure constructed using 50mm x 50mm pressure treated floor joists, spaced at 300mm centres and covered with 18mm Ply boarding. The Workshop / Garden Room will be constructed directly on to the flooring structure.
- Guttering and down pipe to both 4.2m front and rear elevations, as standard.
- Please Note: Construction timbers are pressure treated, excluding roof purlins and the timber sizes referred to are sawn dimensions and will be slightly smaller after planing.
- The price includes us installing your building but not delivery. This will be added depending on the county it is being delivered to. Please call to discuss additional delivery charges
- To deliver and install directly on to a flat and level surface eg paving slabs (prepared in advance by others)
- Similar to picture shown
*Please note building will not come with slate roof shown in picture. This is for display purposes only.
**Should you prefer Onduline roof sheets then there will be a further reduction of £200.00 plus VAT.
Sale Price £2,932.00.00.00 plus delivery, plus VAT
Original Price £3,910.00.00 plus VAT, saving £978.00 plus VAT